Wednesday, August 03, 2005
Something went wrong somewhere
For the life of me I don't know how I manage, I have so many 1/2 and 1/4 done projects and yet I manage to take on more on a weekly basis. I still have 3 circle journals sitting and staring at me from the shelf, I just can't seem to do them, I KNOW I must, but I don't WANT to, I'm going to do another tomorrow afternoon when the boys are at daycare and another on the weekend.

I completed my second order but it doesn't look as though it is going to be delivered... lets leave it at that shall we. Scrap-bitz may have a very short life as a business. For starters they are so labour intensive and after 5 hours work on the weekend I have RSI in my right hand, no fun is being had at all.

On a lighter note it is day 27 and 12 DPO, here is the link to my chart, all the signs are saying that this month isn't the one .