Thursday, August 04, 2005
Annoyed
The boys go to a local daycare that was owned by one company and then sold to another 6 months ago (of 3 letters appearing on a current affairs program tonight) They stuck up a notice this week saying all non working parents please pick up your children by 4:30pm (so we can still charge you for an 11 hour day but gut our staffing to the bare minimum) I am so pissed and it is awful because the boys love it so much and the staff are just wonderful, I hate seeing this nasty company chewing up this lovely daycare centre. I can tell you what will happen, they will close it down :(

Michael wants to see what happens but I think we should pull them out, especially considering we now have weekly speech therapy sessions for Alec at $75 a pop
3 Comments:
Blogger Nat said...
Wouldn't be ABC would it... if so it doesn't surprise me in the least.. they don't have a good rep and only care about the $$... sorry that your nice little centre have been 'taken over' by monsters Alli...

Anonymous Anonymous said...
We had our children in an ABC centre, had there been anotehr one locally they would've gone there.

Sorry you lost your *nice* centre.

Blogger Alli said...
Micahel called and the director told us it didn't apply to us :) so we can still pick them up at 5:30.

I was lucky I had a choice when first looking for daycare but now they run 9 out 10 near us