Sunday, November 12, 2006
My printer!
is spewing out ugly ugly photos, I am terribly distressed, I am all out of photos and wanted to have a nice scrapping weekend. I'm so desperate I put in an order with bigphoto it was really simple, I loved they software. It took an hour to select 39 photos and maybe 10 minutes to load them, select the print size for each individual photo (you can select the same for all) and to upload them. I will let you know how they turn out!

Atleast I got lots of washing done.. yippee goody goody you hear, no not from me, I stood at the clothes line grumbling.. wash it hang it out take it down fold it up wash it hang it out take it down fold it up wash it hang it out take it down fold it up . Some days some things seem more pointless than others I suppose, I also had my now I'm just a maid speech that I delivered to Michael, atleast when I worked one day a week I could pretend I had a life and I was a grown up!
1 Comments:
Anonymous Anonymous said...
lol Alli - I'm looking forward to one day being a grown up too!