Friday, October 27, 2006
Scrapbooking Memories vol 8 no 4
This is my last commisioned piece as a master it seems, it is for everlasting keepsakes, it was a bit of a jumble of product, what I finished up with looks more like something for Basic Grey, anyway it is my most favourite layout I have done for the magazine so far.

I also did this, it was lost in transit for 17 days, the commisioning letter didn't turn up until 2 days after its due date and I hadn't started it when I got the paper work.. oops, it still isn't back from the magazine so here is a rather bad photo of it. I haven't seen the magazine yet but I hope it looks better than this!

Labels:

3 Comments:
Blogger Joanne Bain said...
HI Alli
I have just come across your blog. That layout for SM is awesome...It is such a fun layout I love the colours really lovely. I have had a look at your gallery and it is amazing.
Have a great day
Joanne

Anonymous Anonymous said...
I absolutely love the LO great colours


Cheers

Anonymous Anonymous said...
Alli your work looks great in the mag :)