Monday, August 08, 2005
Tickle me elmo
I feel a great desire to buy Riley one of these from ebay, I might google him up and see how much he would be in the shops, I hate being ripped off by ebay. Right now there is a flood of cast aside elmo's available for purchase, I have tagged a few that still shake as that was Riley's favourite bit. We saw one today at morning tea and it was the only thing he would de-cling for.

Speaking of the clinger.. he hasn't had a sleep yet so in an hour or so he will be 10 times worse, I can't actually see how that can be possible though but I'm sure it is.

This week he is in love with Hermione Granger from Harry Potter and poor princess Leia has been cast aside, hope he makes up his mind soon or goes back to Star Wars as I had planned to do a Star Wars birthday party for him.