Friday, September 23, 2005
It's the weekend
Well almost.. and a 4 day weekend for Michael..yipeeeeeeeeee

Tomorrow it is off for haircuts for the boys and I will catch up with the lady at the markets that is selling my scrap-bitz, which I have to rename :( I went to register the business name and it was gone. I was sure when I checked the first time it was available, so now the search is on for a business name for scrapbooking embellishments. Saturday afternoon I am going to spend my birthday gift voucher...On me!

Sunday it is clean and scrap, clean the scrap room cupboard to be precise. Monday more scrapping and Monday night me and the girls (Monday morning tea girls) are going to watch the sunset and go to the Beach at Mindarie.

Tuesday Michael is taking Alec to the royal show with my dad and Riley and I will be alone.. A scary prospect.
1 Comments:
Anonymous Anonymous said...
I miss scrapbooking. Hope all is well. Take care.

Visit me
http://www.xanga.com/meemoo23
http://www.freewebs.com/succulentblissfulcow