Wednesday, December 27, 2006
is this good or what
I am sitting in my lounge room watching series one of Babylon 5 and making a blog entry.

Alec got a laptop for Christmas from mum and dad with a wireless mouse and keyboard, I am liking this.

I'm also having a cup of tea and a fruit mince pie and the children are out! Penny and Michael have taken them to go Bananas.

Christmas day was wonderful, Alec keeps telling me it was the best Christmas in the whole wide world, it gives me a wonderful warm feeling I love that I was able to make him so happy and that he can now express his feelings. This very hard year was made all worthwhile when I see him communicating, gesturing and participating. It truly was the best Christmas in the whole wide world!
1 Comments:
Blogger Chris Millar said...
Sounds like it was a terrific Christmas Alli!!!!