Sunday, December 24, 2006
T'was the day before Christmas
and my husband headed out at 6:30am to collect our Turkey Buffe... it is 7.8kg of free range gobbler breast, we visited a couple at Landsdale farm yesterday LOL.
me, well I wisely stayed in bed, even my children are still in bed. Last night we drove around the neighbourhood and looked at house lights.

I saw the best Christmas layout, it was by the masterful Carole Janson amazed doesn't really capture my awe, just loved it.

I was rather impressed by Jen Hall's santa photo, those girls look gorgeous and it was a great background too Jen! can't wait to see it scrapped.

I planned on getting better photos this year, I can't see it happening, I have even gone as far as getting matching shirts for pressie opening, my friend Ali had done some and she gave me the material, they are very cute.

I also got them matching outfits for lunch. It is just a small afair at our house, 7 adults and 2 children this year, Michael's mum is here from Brisbane and the boys are loving it. She is very naughty though she turns away every time I point the camera at her.

Well the trifle isn't getting made while I sit here, I better go and write lists for everyone.

Have a lovely Christmas everyone..