Tuesday, December 05, 2006
Someone pass the un-do!
see here is a clear example of why you shouldn't clean up. For 4 years I have had a bottle of un-do, used it maybe 3 times, but then disaster stirkes
Is it where I left it the day I bought it home?? no ofcourse not because I cleaned up and sorted and now I can't find it so I have to waste 20 minutes searching for the stupid thing all because of a little puff of wind that stuck something down in the wrong place!

You may ask is this not misplaced anger and frustration, you would be correct because there is no car in my garage!!! it is in bits at the garage, I am totally over it now. I am trying to work out how I just spent $1600 repairing a $4000 car!

please excuse the over use of exclamations, I figure they are more acceptable that a string of mildly offensive language.. but bugger it I want my car back!!!!!!!!!!!