Monday, May 28, 2007
from another perspective
I have been so lucky this last week. My gorgeous friend Ali watched Alec on Wednesday and Thursday so I could help Carole Janson at the Quilt and Craft fair. Carole is just gorgeous, sweet, down to earth very real and very amazingly good at what she does. I know if I wanted a product to be showcased and promoted I would ask Carole to do it for me.

So Wednesday and Thursday were whirlwind busy, Friday night Lis, Sharon and I took Carole out for dinner. Something we never get to do enough. It was great that I was able to meet and spend time with Carole, Saturday and Sunday we scrapped at the fair. It worked well, everyone was able to see how it was done and we had the chance to sit down.

So here are three examples of what you can do with sheets of paper! Carole took me under her wing and with her guidance I had an amazing amount of fun and learnt some new things and was just happy to help out and spend time together. Sunday was hard, waving good bye.

6 Comments:
Blogger Lissy said...
wow! did you really cut out all those flowers! I am impressed! Great looking layouts Alli :)

Blogger Julie said...
Love the pages Alli. The last one I seen you workingon at the fair and it looks just fab.

Blogger Sharon Manning said...
Awesome Ali, now I know where to come to get all my flowers cut out!
Nice layout of us "all" too you clever little chicken.
Sharon
xxx

Blogger Tammy said...
These are amazing layouts!!!! LOVE THEM!!

Blogger Tammy said...
Would it be okay if I added your link to my blog?
Thanks! Let me know!!
tlcover@satx.rr.com

Blogger Jen said...
The lay-outs look great Ali, All of those flowers look wonderful. Like you I only have Boys so flowery pages are wonderful to do hey? See you soon Jen