Monday, May 07, 2007
From Trash to Treasure for the trash
Now I have a new studio I though it was a good time to get rid of my ugly rubbish bin, as you can see it is mauve and on the other side the picture of some very ugly iris' is 1/2 pulled off, but then I remembered the box I covered when Donna Downey put out a trash to treasure challenge, well why couldn't my bin be transformed too?

Ta daaaaaaaaaaaaa I love my bin now!!! it was so easy as I had all the paterned paper already cut from the last challenge! I am loving my bin!



4 Comments:
Blogger "Grendel" said...
Where's ya bin all my life?

Anonymous Anonymous said...
Ooh, very nice. Almost too good to use as a bin!

Blogger Lissy said...
Great idea - defintitely looks better now!

Blogger Sharon Manning said...
Looks great Alli!
Love the paper combo.
Sharon
xxx