Thursday, May 17, 2007
Everything I'm not
I am watching Oprah.. something I never do but I just feel so blah, so today's guest is Colin Cowie, this man is everything I'm not, he is organised (ok slightly obsessivly organised but I could live with that)My walk in cupboard looks pretty much as it did three years ago when we moved in and just stood and threw things in and this man has a little plastic board to fold his jumpers with and I pull things our of the basket and give them a shake.

What is wrong with me!!
5 Comments:
Blogger "Grendel" said...
He's a professional gay man with no kids and lots of money - he can afford to be tidy, or failing that have someone be tidy for him!

Blogger Sharon Manning said...
Nothing is wrong with you......you are normal!

Blogger Tess said...
I'd be thinking, your normal, he's odd... i prefer the shaken not folded look LOL

Blogger Kim said...
You are definitely normal and he is most definitely not! OMG you should see my WIR right now... it is worse than my scrapping room and that is saying something! Don't let it get you down. Hope you are feeling better :)

Blogger Lissy said...
oh this is so me......in some weird fanatsy I guess where I have an immaculate show home including walk in robe.....ps...that is why they have doors....so you can shut them and ignore the mess!!