Sunday, December 04, 2005
so....
to whoever pinched my Christmas decoration you better bring them back because if I hear one more time...

can we dec-rate the tree now mummy?...can we dec-rate the tree now mummy?...can we dec-rate the tree now mummy?...can we dec-rate the tree now mummy?...can we dec-rate the tree now mummy?...can we dec-rate the tree now mummy?...can we dec-rate the tree now mummy?...can we dec-rate the tree now mummy?


I will go stark raving mad!!!

Ok so no one pinched them but they are seriously displaced, all year no one has stumbled across them and last night.. saturday night thank you very much, Michael and I spent 3 hours taking the place apart, at 10pm we fell into bed, such a nice evening we had, we did get all our rubbish out for the curbside pick up so it wasn't a total loss. I have my money on the decorations being in mums loft, why I don't know, lets call it wishful thinking on my part.


UPDATE!!!! The decotations were actually 10cm from my feet as I sat and typed.. Michael started coming out of the office and holding out one bauble at a time, we even had on every side in big black letters CHRISTMAS DECORATIONS the box honestly hasn't moved since we put it there after Christmas last year!

Mystery solved!



New family tradition..

We went and selected a christmas tree! a real live in the ground tree :) Once Michael's mum arrives we will go out and cut it down and bring it home and decorate it, hopefully with the found decorations, we have the little 90cm tree set up in the playroom for the boys, it has 0ne piece of loney tinsel draped over it right now.. oh and ofcourse we found the singing santa didn't we ... the boys love it, as I tucked Alec in last night he sleepily said,

"thank you for making christmas for me mummy"


Image hosted by Photobucket.com