Friday, February 10, 2006
Ali's Challenge
This is Ali's challenge:

I want you all to post in your blogs 10 of your layouts. It doesn't matter if you've already uploaded them to your blog before - just think of it as giving us all a "refresher".

Now - these 10 layouts - they have to be a *certain* 10. I want to see the 10 layouts which are either:

(a) your favourite 10 layouts; or
(b) the 10 layouts that you're most proud of; or
(c) 10 layouts that have some really special significance*** ; or
(d) a combination of any of the above!***

I know that *all* our pages are special and signficant - but i'm referring to those layouts that really have that extra "meaning" to you...

So here are my first 5, I will do another 5 later today.

My Child

This one I did when we first found out Alec was autistic, it was the end of many of our hopes and dreams for him but it also reminded us how much he meant to us and how much we loved him.

Take Flight

I was so proud of him, he loves to fly when we go to the park, a week before this photo was taken he wouldn't climb ladders or go down slides then all of a sudden he was off!
Sunday

I love that Michael bakes with the boys

Cherish

I just loved this photo, it was at RIley's second birthday party and he and mum were talking star wars!

A House Needs a Grandma

Again just love this photo, just one I snapped as they sat on the lounge one Sunday morning while Penny was here.
3 Comments:
Blogger Chris Millar said...
Alli, they are all so special, so much heart and warmth in your layouts!

Blogger Ali :-) said...
Hey Alli!

Thanks heaps for taking up my challenge! It's so cool to see the layouts that people hold near and dear to them.

I sooooooooo love your "My Child" layout - such beautiful colours and such a gorgeous photo... special significance to it too.

And really, really love the understated elegance of your "A House Needs A Grandma" layout too... very gorgeous!

Thanks again for taking it up!
Ali :)

Blogger Lisa Pate said...
Alli,

These layouts are nothing short of stunning. I always feel inspired to go and have a scrap myself after looking at your work. You are one talented chicky! LOL