Thursday, February 09, 2006
Milk and bread
that is what I am working for this week! Michael's pay day and it is gone already, sometimes I hate fortnightly pay. I will be glad when this horror run of bills is over with, this year I hope to get enough put away to pay the land and water rates, last year I only managed the water rates and had to take the 4 payment option with the land rates, it has thrown the budget out for months now, one more payment in April and it is done then.

On a hugely high note Michael has been/will be offered all 4 jobs he had interviews for, he is going to take the job as Principal Policy & Research Analyst, State / Commonwealth Relations, is that a job title and a 1/2! no wonder I can never remember what he does when people ask me. While this is a financial boon, it is only an 18 month secondment and at the end unless he can find another position he goes back to his substantive level 4 position! That would be a bit of a shock to the system as he has been an acting level 6 for 4 years now.

Scrapwise I have been making Michael an 8x8 album for Valentines Day, I won a goegeous brown suede one last year and it has been sitting empty, he has grumbled for ages that he doesn't have an album so I am trying to sneakily do it without him seeing it, when he came to bed last night I think he had peeked though because he asked me what I was scrapping!

Today it is kindy, grocery shopping, speech therapy nap and then viviting a friend in hospital, that should take me to about 5pm! Hope you have a good one.. I"m going to treat myself to a Mocha Truffle from Gloria Jeans as I do the shopping, Michael bought me home his take away cup he found while he was cleaning his office.