Saturday, January 28, 2006
Sleep over!
Well I am back from my sleepover! It was so nice just scrapping and talking every now and then, it was just Jodi and I and we scrapped until 1am after having yummy take out from Kulcha.. a Chiwanese restaurant LOL that is what my mum calls them, they do everything, chinese, japanese, vietnamese and thai.. just divine food.

So anyway here ate 2 of my creations, there was no way I could wait for those flourishes so being a dab hand with photoshop I made my own!! still have journaling to ad

The next one is of Riley making us coffee with the coffee maker in his toy kitchen, he even makes the noises that daddy's big machine makes.

Well I am going back to bed, I have picked up whatever Riley had Friday, all he did was lay on his bob lounge with a blankie over him and watch star wars, I now know just how he feels except we are watching..wait for it.. ELMO!! oh well..





2 Comments:
Blogger Trish Reed said...
Ali fantastic layouts!!!!!! Love that florish, wish i could get better at PS.

Blogger Chris Millar said...
Is there anything you can't do Alli??? Now you are designing your own flourishes! Way to go girl!
Glad you had a lovely, scrappy time last night!