Friday, August 11, 2006
yeah whatever
"you can stay here and keep picking up mum, I'm going outside to play..... come on Riley lets go!"

So what can you say in response to that one? this is what Alec at all of 4 and 1/2 has just told me after helping me pick up for 3 and a 1/4 minutes. I suppose I should be thankful for those scant minutes. I am too tired to argue or threaten so I will just make an effort to do as much as i can around 2 grubby little boys. Right now I am just aiming for untidy rather than dump site which it is now.

On the upside I am almost finished my homework for kiwi scraps, should be able to do all that on Sunday along with my journaling and that gives me 3 days to pack and work out what scrap stuff I need to take, when we booked in march it seemed like a lifetime away and now we leave in 5 days! if I am pretty excited and it will be so cool travelling with Lissy and then all the people I will meet and then classes with Ali Edwards on top of that.

I'm off to the salt mine or whatever that stuff that crunches under my feet is as I walk across the floor...maybe I shouldn't look!