Thursday, July 20, 2006
Quel tragedie
Bugger... We have had to move our autism crop day fundraiser a week forward! It isn't that much of a tragedy actually because now we look like we can get a hall free of charge, thank you to my gorgeous friend Danelle!!

Stay tuned for revised details early next week!

On an even more tragic note I visited the dentist yesterday for a clean, well I have 1/2 a clean and have to go back next Tuesday for the other 1/2 they were so bad :( she also scared me and told me I had bone loss!! I like my teeth where they are so I am thinking I better make this a more regular thing, 2, 4 and 8 year intervals aren't that advisable any more.

Also it was nice to hear from you all!!! See I knew I wasn't talking to myself.. Even my cheeky hubby dropped by!

Have a good one I am off to teach a class (have pity on me there are 17 7,8 and 9 year olds) no actually it is good fun, I have just learn't to avoid things you need to use glue on LOL