Sunday, December 31, 2006
Thoughts and Reflections for 06
Well I leave 2006 with hairy legs and an untidy house, all the washing is done thanks to my MIL, thanks Penny!!! I know I am going to fall in the hugest hole when she goes home and Michael goes back to work but I am going to enjoy it while I can.

06 seemed terribly long, it seemed like lots of driving interrupted by things like Kiwi Scraps, play dates with friends a fundraiser and scrapping. My sanctuary, my sanity and the source of much happiness to me.

07 offers more driving but more time in between. I'm hoping our therapy days are the same and that Alec continues to thrive, priority for 07 is some OT to help him with fine motor and to do what I love.. scrap my family!

here is my last one for the year... Michael asked why I used such a daggy photo, I said well now you know what I think about the photos you take of me... but I'm not a scrapper.. he says, start thinking like one! now all I need to do is learn how to stick stickers on straight and I have it made!

Happy New Year!
1 Comments:
Anonymous Anonymous said...
Hi Alli I so agree with you, it has been a long hall 2006 alot has happened. Love the layout, and the photo.

I wish you the very best year Alli for you and your family.

Best Wishes
Carole.