Monday, January 08, 2007
CREATE
In last weeks AEzine Ali Edwards urged us to select a word as our word for the year, I chose

CREATE

This year I will CREATE a happy home
CREATE an environment where my children can flourish
CREATE peace in my heart, accept me as I am
CREATE stronger bonds with those around me
CREATE with paint, bits of paper and photos a record of us, the everyday things that make us who we are
to CREATE, to leave my mark, to say this is who I am

I now have it as a reminder on my wall, I had done these just before Christmas at Alec's last therapy session while I waited, I put them up last night. Sorry about the tragic photo the light at night is pretty dreadful I'm afraid.
1 Comments:
Blogger "Grendel" said...
Ahem ahem. . .

Ok you were directing where they went but it was my head dodging the fan blades!


:)

Looks good though critter.