Monday, April 30, 2007
It's done!!
Terrible pictures I know but there is still a great big lounge in the middle of the room, there are my shelves, they are 50cm high and a metre and a half long!! high enough for albums and paper holders! All that needs doing is the doors and they can be done once all the furniture is moved, and that is the window I am putting my desk next to.

We wont get too carried away putting things on the wall until the electrician comes and installs the air conditioner and the down lights!
3 Comments:
Blogger Sharon Manning said...
How exciting Alli, it's all coming together and I love the colour too.
I will have to come visit once it's all done.
Sharon
xxx

Blogger Leah said...
Hello there,

Sorry I'm like a total stranger to you. But it looks like you're the only person that could help me, and that's why I'm posting here :(

I love the FlyTrap photoshop brush set too, but I lost mine accidentally and I can't find a way to download it again. None of my friends has it either. It would be really nice if you could share yours. My email: Listrie@yahoo.com

If you don't care just ignore/delete this. Thanks anyway, Alli :)

Have a nice day!
Leah.

Blogger Leah said...
Oh my God, Alli! You have no idea how happy you just made me!
Thank you. Thank you so much <333

And yes, I got the file, it works perfectly.

With lots of love,
Leah.

(I did send you an email back, but just in case my mail goes into your junk or is not delivered)