Sunday, April 29, 2007
lousy titles
for layouts, blog posts, emails.. you name it and I am bad at thinking up titles.

I love the page, hate the title and what I made the title out of, I know we are our own worst enemies when it comes to the assesment of our work but this really did go south after I stuck the title on. After doing one you truly love and are 100% happy with like 12 weeks then this that you had such high expectations of is a let down. I dropped the ball... lol ok over that now! Here is an insight into the daily battles Riley and I are having right now.

oops... being 3 has gone for publication

So one more coat on the shelves and a bit of cornice to paint and the'studio' is done! I can see me starting to move in Wednesday!
2 Comments:
Blogger Sharon Manning said...
This layout is awesome Alli including the title! Great job.
Sharon
xxx

Blogger Tammy said...
Totally LOVE this layout... gorgeous work!