Thursday, April 19, 2007
19 days and counting
since I had a migraine!!

This is truly something to celebrate because except for when I was pregnant or breastfeeding I have had at least 1 a week since I was 24. For the last month I have been taking a large handful of pills which are all vitamins and it looks like it is working. A month ago I was taking 2 inderal a day to try and keep them at bay but it did nothing, I was having a headache every three days and sometimes a migraine was lasting 3 days, I was feeling a bit desperate, even the imigran I took for the headaches sent me to bed for 4 hours and when you have little ones you can't do that... I know from experience, one time I was so sick I had to go to bed, I forgot to check the back door was looked and I woke to 2 naked wet children and a running hose in the house and a lot of mud.

So lets see if I can get through a month with no migraine, it's looking good so far!
3 Comments:
Blogger Lissy said...
That is SENSATIONAL Alli - nearly three weeks - YAY!!!

Blogger Sharon Manning said...
Sounds like those multitude of tablets are working! YAY but you may have passed it on to me, I have had a headache for 3 days.....not a migraine though!
Fingers crossed for 30 days!

Blogger aichaku-愛着 said...
congratulations! may i know what you are taking? i have migraine too and always seeking alternative solutions for it. :D