Saturday, June 02, 2007
I'm over
being sick!!!

it is getting in the way of scrapping, I have a kajillion photos I want to scrap with stories bursting to get out but that isn't going to happen while I'm hugging the toilet!! ok so the toilet hugging was just yesterday, I had the worst migraine I have had in 10 years and add that to the other 2 I have had in the last 10 days and tonsilitis I am feeling pretty sorry for myself, it was a day filled with misery and somewhere in there two little boys were angels, Alec is unwell too, upper respiratory infection and Riley is croupie and then there is Michael who is snuffly and sneezing but went to work, we are in a sad state!

Today I am feeling better, I'm going to do some cleaning, the house is reflecting the condition of its occupants, it is a bit tragic, and add to all that something spooked the cat and he sprayed in the house.. totally don't love that smell.

So before I was struck down I did this after seeing Nic Finlayson's page for the autism crop.. loved it Nic!!
5 Comments:
Blogger Janine said...
Oh Alli, I hope you are feeling heaps better really soon!

It was fantastic to see you at the craft fair- your work is awesome and so inspirational!!

Blogger Lissy said...
oh dear...not good at all....not sure I dare come near you all tomorrow??

Great page though!!

Blogger Tammy said...
TOTALLY LOVE THE PAGE!!

Blogger Sharon Manning said...
Gorgeous page Alli! Sorry to hear you lot are all sick. Let's hope you are all over it now for the winter.
Have fun on Sunday packing up all the goodies for the crop.

Anonymous Anonymous said...
Thanks Alli, and I know I've told you already, but I really love what you did with this page :)

And what an awful time you're having, so totally not fair and hopefully it's on it's way away!

Nic xx