Monday, June 11, 2007
Scrap worthy
I am going to show these photos to every person Riley ever meets, I am going to show it to his teachers, girlfriends, mates, wife, children and grand children.. so they can see the real Riley

This is what I have to deal with every day. We are about to go to Coles supermarket, Riley has on pooh bear boots, a spider man costume, a pair of silky boxers and a beanie on his head and socks on his hands. Notice how the boxers cover his face, he could still walk around quiet well but was a bit offended when people couldn't help but laugh hysterically upon seeing him.



No, I am not embarrassed by how he looks, you wouldn't believe the understanding glances I get from passers by. I figure he is three, at no other time in his life will he be able to walk out in public with undies on his head. And if he does well I will just have to come to terms with that too.
9 Comments:
Blogger Sharon Manning said...
Oh Alli this is hysterical! When he gets older he will say to you "there is no way you are using that photo of me with the spiderman boxers on my head for my 21st!" believe me! But I know you will. ROFL

Blogger Unknown said...
In a way I hope that my ds does things like this... I love it.

Blogger Tammy said...
This is just too funny! TFS.

Blogger Lissy said...
Just LOVE it :)

Good bribe material when he become a teenager....lol...

Blogger "Grendel" said...
That's my boy.

Anonymous Anonymous said...
ROFL.. oh thanks so much for the belly laugh, it's a 'been there done that' one and I can so relate!! Great 21st ammunition... and so true, you're only 3 once, let them relish it!!

Blogger Jen said...
He is just histerical, Live would never be boring in your household, lol.... Good on you for letting him have free expresion and going out like that..... Not long to go now. Luv Jen xxx

Blogger Ev said...
Love these photos, just wish I had thought to take ones of DD#2 in her barbie dress (with inflated balloon) fairy wings and head dress when we went shopping while I was expecting DS...we couldn't ever miss out the balloon - wings maybe but not balloon!

I am looking forward to next Saturday....

Blogger Philippa said...
ROFL Alli! Too cute :)

Good luck with your fundraiser :)