Wednesday, August 22, 2007
catch up
well things are busy here right now. We have started Alec's mealtime management strategy and it is a lot of work and a lot of stress, our first goal is to have him sit at the table without falling off his chair, forgetting something, having to show someone something and to actually eat something.
and as for me, well I am on my third bout of flu now, each one has been different and equally draining and annoying, I am of course the only family member that neglected to get a flu shot aren't I!
3 Comments:
Blogger Lissy said...
Mealtimes are frustrating for all parents so I do not envy the extra issues you have to deal with...hope the strategies help :) He is rather cute though when he does fall of his chair...lol...

Flu....aaargh! I am hoping spring will chase it all away :)

Blogger Unknown said...
All the best with meal time!

Blogger Jen said...
You poor thing, trying to deal with changing habits is stressful enough let alone being clogged up with the flu on top of it.

In the long run ALL the hassell is worth it (as you know).

Take care and I will be thinking of you at meal time xxx Luv Jen xxx