Thursday, August 09, 2007
Ali E's daily something
Inspiration up and left about two weeks ago, I don't spend hours in the studio but the time I do spend there in my sanctuary I want to be constructive. lately I have just been wandering in and then out again. I did have all the coffee books to do, big projects like that always seem to steal my creativity.

So yesterday Ali Edwards ezine arrived and I thought her daily something challenge was a good way to slip back into it (I know you can't tell that by what I produced LOL). I've given myself 10 minutes a day for it, hopefully tomorrows wont be so full of spelling mistakes!
2 Comments:
Blogger Lissy said...
Yay for a good day wit a young child! And great you are getting on with something!

Blogger Lissy said...
oh and love the birdies...really into those at the moment!