Friday, January 25, 2008
if it wasn't so gorgeous I would be green with envy..
ok I am green with envy, it isn't going to stop me getting one of these though - Celebrate Everyday Life 8x8 Shutterfly book

If there was something I had that someone wanted I would sell it for 1/5th of the talent this girl has.

And yes I know I was going fill you in on our holiday but life got in the way, washing, grocery shopping, always the hi-light of my year with the boys. This is the last week of the holiday so I am trying to get the most out of it for all of us (translates to 7 more sleep ins for me) and today we joyously have to go and sit at the car yard for an hour and 1/2 while they service our car, goody goody

As for the holiday, well it was great, here is a link to all the photos on flickr - Our Busso adventure

These are the camp grounds we stayed at.
camp grounds

I am currently trying to work out the best way to get a selection of photos for my holiday album, so far I haven't got past wanting them all in there so I'm having trouble with design and execution, in the meantime I am doing each days journaling so I don't forget too much.