Saturday, February 11, 2006
Ali's Challenge part II
here are my other 5 layouts to make it up to ten for Ali Stafford's blog challenge.

This is my Ali Edwards scrap lift, I just loved it when I saw it 2 years ago and this one hangs on my wall still

Well I love this photo of Alec at Flinders Bay and I love the layout because it was the first ever layout I submitted and it was my first ever published layout.

One of the few moments of serenity with Riley as a new born was captured here.

My heart almost burst, Alec had his first pony ride, you can't see the journaling as it is in a fold out panel at the bottom, he hasn't been on another one since but he loved that one, I was just so happy to see him take part

This is the first page of my brother Andrew's memorial album.
5 Comments:
Anonymous Anonymous said...
love seeing all your layouts Ali. I especially love your photos - they are always great. Love your Ali scraplift page too - might have to do that one.
thanks
Daphney

Anonymous Anonymous said...
Thanks for sharing your lovely work Ali.
Ruthy

Blogger Chris Millar said...
Alli, These a such special, lovely layouts. Love the one of you and Riley, fantastic!

Anonymous Anonymous said...
I love seeing your creations. All these layouts are wonderful. Thanks for sharing, have a great week :)

Blogger Rach H said...
Ali I love all your pages. But I have to say my fave would be the one of your boys + DH baking. I loved it when i saw it on the SB + still do.
thanks for sharing your fantastic work.
RAch