Tuesday, March 28, 2006
Change and Harmony
Alec and I just came home from the beach, when I picked him up from kindy I asked if he would like to go and his response was "yes please! that would be marvelous" how could I not take him after that response.

it was a little rough but we ran up and down the beach and stood in the waves, it was a great recharge and de-stress for me. I had to make a call this morning about money and it always leaves me feeling anxious, so getting out in the frsh air was great.

last night I had a lovely call from Jsutine Quinlivan, we are going to be manning the Scrapbooking Memories studio here in Perth for the Quilt and Craft Fair, it was so nice speaking to her, I think we are going to have a great time, just think a whole 5 days to tell people how much we love scrapbooking!

Take care.. I'm off to scrap!
1 Comments:
Blogger Chris Millar said...
I hope you and Juzza have a fantastic time Alli! What a lovely afternoon you had with Alec!