Sunday, March 26, 2006
A Fresh Start
When productivity falls to zero and deadlines and photos start piling up you know something has to change. I woke up from a nap yesterday and walked out and said.. "Michael, come help me get that bookcase out!" it had been in the garage gathering cat hair and daddy long legs for 2 years so we washed it off and while Michael kept going with the garage I started on my scraproom, which started the day looiking like this!

Six hours later! I can never again say I don't have many scrap supplies but I now have somewhere much nicer to work. It is also nice to see the floor again, I can't think how many months it has been since I drag the vacuum cleaner in here.

4 Comments:
Blogger Justine said...
WOW Alli! Great job.....now I bet you can't wait to work in your space. I did the same thing the other day but haven't had the time to get to my space since.....maybe this arvo! BTW, I will make that phone call soon...I really need to chat with you! Take care Alli and ejoy your refreshed space!

Anonymous Anonymous said...
Looks great Alli - do you want to come & do mine??????
I'll have to get directions from you to go & pick up my containers from Friday night! Trust me to leave something behind. I had a great night, so thanks again!
Odette

Anonymous Anonymous said...
Alli sensational job!!!!

See you over here for morning tea to start on mine puuuhhhleeeaseeeee.
:)

Blogger Lisa Pate said...
Alli you have just inspired me cause my scrapping space is, well, lets just say a total and utter disaster area!!!! Off to tidy! LOL