Sunday, March 19, 2006
Chris Millar Inspired!
I was looking at Chris Millar's blog Friday and saw the wonderful tags and name badge she had made for the Scrap Needs retreat. Well I needed to make a name badge to wear when I work in the shop and for classes so I was inspired by Chris' wonderful creation to make this.

Still can't quiet get the Chris Millar pic thing yet but I'm trying!

And all her doodles had me trying them for the first time, the flowers cover many slips of the pen! I never meant for it to get so busy but I'm really happy with it!
2 Comments:
Blogger Megan said...
These look great Alli, and I just loved Chris's tags and badge too - she is quite the awesome scrapper, isn't she?!

Megan xx

Blogger Chris Millar said...
Oh you are such a sweety! I totally adore this name tag! What a super job! And love your doodling, it's so much fun isn't it?!! Your work in SM this month was fabulous, love the time capsule! Brilliant!