Saturday, March 11, 2006
I should be scrapping!
I only have one more class sample to make and if I hadn't been so disorganised and dippy this morning I would have it finished and started on my beach layout from 3 weeks ago and Alec's birthday party 2 weeks ago! I have done the journaling for the party, I just think it sounds shallow. Sometimes it is hard to say what you want to say without putting too much of a negative cast on things, I want birthdays to be whimsical and light and airy, anyway here is me and the boys at 7:30am this morning

and this is my matchbox and matchbook album class sample, I now have about 800 matches if anyone is short!

Last but not least an altered notebook sitting on a clove of garlic.. sorry girls but the garlic clove isn't included in the class kit it is an extra!
3 Comments:
Anonymous Anonymous said...
All these things you have recently made are fantastic, great work, your very clever.

Love the photo of you in bed with your sons, they look so cute.

Did you know someone was taking that photo? lol

Have a great week and take care :)

Blogger Rach H said...
WOW Ali you haave being a busy girl!!! Love it all + if I was in Perth I would be there in a flash.
And WOW you are going to CC too. Thats so cool. I am too but in NZ.
You will have a ball.
Rach

Blogger Lara said...
They look cool Ali - would love to go to one of your classes!