Monday, February 27, 2006
A boy who is 4!
We had a wonderful party, after spending Thursday and Friday very low key Saturday dawned and we started the day with presents, then breakfast at Gloria Jeans, miraculously they both had a nap from 11:30 - 1:30 and we all got dressed and headed for Hungry jacks, they were very disorganised and the party was run by two very sweet but clueless 15 year olds, I stepped in and did most of the organising, the kids were so well behaved and had so much fun playing in the play area, I think it was a great sucess and thankfully not over shadowed by the venue, when we got there I asked for a spill to be mopped up... but alas it wasn't so can you imagine the steps to the party train and the childrens feet after they had walked through spilt fanta for 2 hours? yuck!

So here is my beautiful Alec who turned 4 on Saturday... Happy Birthday precious baby!

2 Comments:
Blogger Chris Millar said...
I hope Alec had a wonderful, wonderful day Alli!

Anonymous Anonymous said...
Happy Birthday cutie.

I love the birthday cake, it looks excellent.