ok so I wont bore you with everything, apart from the fact that the computer isn't why my house is untidy. Here is my life in point form.
- I am gearing up for the Perth Quilt and Craft fair this week, girls that said they would test run my power point slides it will be coming but probably monday! that is tomorrow's job.
- This afternoon I am heading off to a class with Tim Holtz.. how cool is that, I better take my camera just incase.
- I need to choose 3 layouts to send to the brisbane papercraft festival and I can't decide on the final one
- Scrapbooking memories knocked back my Woman layout for the doodling gallery
- I'm glad I married a nerd and he could fix our computer, dell quoted $510 for a new motherboard but we scrored and picked up one for $125 from a guy in NSW that bought 5 from centrex the people who make them for Dell!!
- Alec is doing amazingly well at the Early intervention centre, I feel as though this is the place for him, he just loves it, he had hit a plateau for a few months and now all of a sudden he is streaking ahead.
OK off now, take care