Sunday, April 30, 2006
Coming up for air
It's been a busy week, I worked 3 days this week, 2 at the shop and 1 at the craft fair, it was really fun getting out into a different environment and getting to see all the other crafty stuff, but I'm so glad I left my purse behind! There was lots of buy-able things. Infact the only money I had I had to borrow from Lissy.. lol.. thank you for looking after me Lissy! I stayed over at Lissy's as she lives 5 minutes from the shop and Di was able to pick me up on the way in to the fair.

It was great being at the fair, I was able to catch up with some people I hadn't seen for a while, the only downside is now I have the flu. Taking it easy today and going to the park this afternoon and an early dinner with Michaels dad before he goes back to Sydney Monday.

take care
1 Comments:
Anonymous Anonymous said...
It was fun to have you stay Alli but you could have done a couple of LOs for me while you were here ..lol... :) Flu - oh no :(