Thursday, April 13, 2006
I feel some scrapping coming on!
have I told you how much I love working in a scrapbooking store??? We had two big orders come in on Tuesday and Wednesday so I got to rearrange everything for our Heidi Swapp stock, and I got to bring lots home to make sample pages.. AND a big order I put in for myself arrived, so not only did I get all this... I also have the Hampton and New Garden Crate Paper ranges to play with this weekend and I transfered 60 layouts to my gorgeous We R memory keepers album, this was like Christmas.

I promised myself before I started anything new I would do Alec's birthday pages and I am just finishing the 5th page! Then I am moving onto my altered puzzle pieces, we are doing one for the shop and Kris chose Art as the topic, I'm trying to find some new techniques to try as I have 5 to do..

oh well off to finish up these pages before bed, have a wonderful safe Easter everyone and make sure you get some scrappy time in
2 Comments:
Blogger domestic goddess said...
Ali check out that stuff - woo hoo girl!! BTW which shop are yuo working at?? Might have to come for a visit -
Hope you are all good and feeling great - enjoy your scrapping time.....
Kim

Anonymous Anonymous said...
Alli I love the new crate paper. Got some a couple of weeks ago and I want more!
Hope you had a wonderful Easter.