Thursday, April 13, 2006
I feel some scrapping coming on!
have I told you how much I love working in a scrapbooking store??? We had two big orders come in on Tuesday and Wednesday so I got to rearrange everything for our Heidi Swapp stock, and I got to bring lots home to make sample pages.. AND a big order I put in for myself arrived, so not only did I get all this... I also have the Hampton and New Garden Crate Paper ranges to play with this weekend and I transfered 60 layouts to my gorgeous We R memory keepers album, this was like Christmas.

I promised myself before I started anything new I would do Alec's birthday pages and I am just finishing the 5th page! Then I am moving onto my altered puzzle pieces, we are doing one for the shop and Kris chose Art as the topic, I'm trying to find some new techniques to try as I have 5 to do..

oh well off to finish up these pages before bed, have a wonderful safe Easter everyone and make sure you get some scrappy time in
3 Comments:
Blogger domestic goddess said...
Ali check out that stuff - woo hoo girl!! BTW which shop are yuo working at?? Might have to come for a visit -
Hope you are all good and feeling great - enjoy your scrapping time.....
Kim

Blogger Brooksy said...
Ohhhh lots of yummies there Alli, hope you can share what you make on your blog, we cant all make it to your classes :-)

Anonymous Rach said...
Alli I love the new crate paper. Got some a couple of weeks ago and I want more!
Hope you had a wonderful Easter.