Tuesday, August 15, 2006
48 hours and 40 minutes
UNTIL OUR PLANE LEAVES FOR SYDNEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Need I say more. Lissy and I will be jetting our way to Sydney for KiwiScraps.
Homework is done, bags are unpacked/not even started. I work tomorrow but I finish at 2 so I am going to rush home and try and do some cleaning and finish packing. It still all feels a bit surreal as if it isn't going to happen at all, I wonder if anyone else from perth is going, if I never go to another scrapbooking event it wont matter.
2 Comments:
Anonymous Anonymous said...
Oooh yes,

I'll be coming along - sounds like you'll be on the same flight I will. Of course I'll have my two children with me so I am sure that will keep me busy!

Blogger Kelley said...
Hey Alli!!!!! Hope you made it home safe!! You sooooo need to change your pic! LOL!
Kelley