Tuesday, August 22, 2006
So far
DRILLS ARE ALL GONE!!!!
I bought them from widget supply if anyone else is interested.
I have down for drills -
  • Julie Love
  • Carol Dillon
  • Kelly
  • Kim
  • Reggie
  • Me
  • Lis
  • Mel G

That leaves 2 available, I have put the order in and with the conversion they will be $24.50 each then postage to you, I'm pretty impressed I got them from widget tools, some sites had them listed at $17 US and widget had them for $11.67 each, of course postage was the killer at $65 US but it still works out at a great price, so if you want one let me know.

Still no kiwi scraps story yet, I have the flu and have been busily printing the tickets for the crop day.

4 Comments:
Anonymous Anonymous said...
Could I buy one too please Alli :O)

Melx

Blogger domestic goddess said...
so sorry to hear that you have the flu - after such a great time away!! Let me know how to fix you up for the drill (or I can just do it at the crop)

Blogger Mrs Positive said...
OK Can I have the last drill???

Pretty please?

Fabulous weekend... glad you got home ok... Im working on the HGTTG page... lots of fun... I keep remembering all the crazy Slartybartfast stuff... the point of view gun etc etc...

anyway great to meet you... and thanks for all the fish... ah I mean laughs...

How was the city trip?

Love Libby xxx

Anonymous Anonymous said...
Alli,
I will take a drill if you have any left please. Thanks

I will be in touch about the LO

Take Care
Trac x