Wednesday, September 27, 2006
Now what?
It has been 6 months since my life seemed to have shot into overdrive, most of it revolved around getting to the next thrapy session, being at kindy on time, dropping people off, picking them up and trying to feed them in between.

Now at the close of September I am faced with my first real school holidays (I worked and did classes 6 of the 10 days last term) no therapy for 2 weeks, no 100km round trips, no events to organise no work to go to no classes to give.

Add to that a clean house I feel a little adrift, it is the first day I haven't had anything to do. This isn't a bad thing I am just not used to it. I was going to scrap and do washing today but I have found myself reading online newspapers and forums and watching programs I've taped. It's 2pm so it is even a bit early to start dinner! I have printed out all my surprise party photos and had wanted to start them today but the spark just ins't there. Don't get me wrong though I'm not feeling down at all just a little adrift and resisting laying around reading for the rest of the day, I suppose I feel a little guilty as atleast when I worked Wednesdays I felt I was doing some small bit, I know now it is better for everyone for me to be here.

I'm looking forward to spending some time with my boys without any exterior stressors like appointments and deadlines, don't worry I will be screaming for someone to give me something to do in a week or so.

take care!
3 Comments:
Blogger "Grendel" said...
Website.

:p

Blogger Alli said...
ok I know am am meant to be doing the website but I can't find anything and and and and well I'm sure there is a reason and it is because you forgot to give me something LOL ok so I tried to fob it off, just having a totally away dat, did let giz inside so I had some company on the lounge, he was very happy.. I've have prepared dinner now though, ok I am going

Blogger domestic goddess said...
so glad that you are getting some veg time - don't feel guilty, revell in it!!!