Saturday, September 09, 2006
$1821.15
What an amazing day! The fundraiser was fantastic and everyone had a great day, I am totally blown away with how generous the girls were, what we raised well and truly surpassed my expectations and we still have the album raffle on the go!

The Scarborough Baptist Church was a great venue and had a fantastic kitchen. I am so thankful to them for letting us use it, it was very comfortable and homely.

There will now be a 'next year' as this one was a great success, next year we are aiming for a 100 scrappers so stay tuned for details!




And this is why I wore myself out, it was so well worth it
11 Comments:
Anonymous Anonymous said...
Yay! so happy it was a sucess pet!

chat soon! LUV JEN xoxox

Blogger Kelley said...
Wow!! Thats awesome Alli!!! Huge congrats on all your hard work - It was definately worth it!!! Give yourself a huge pat on the back!!!

Blogger Lisa Harman said...
Oh Alli you make me laugh and it was a wicked day. Congratulations you bundle of energy.. You pulled of a wonderful day and in the process raised a heap of money for some well deserving children. I am looking forward to next years fundraiser and will be rocking up, chocolate and all, with my tote in hand. Thanks again

Anonymous Anonymous said...
Alli - you must be so proud because it was a FANTASTIC day ... so well organised, so much fun!

If you organise another one I would love to be involved in sponsoring it with more prizes, etc etc

Anonymous Anonymous said...
That last anonymous comment was from Natalie Wolfe (Scraptivate) - oops, forgot to put my name on it!

Anonymous Anonymous said...
Well done Alli!

Blogger Justine said...
Congratulations Alli! I knew it would be a huge success in your capable hands!

Anonymous Anonymous said...
Very well done. What a fantastic achievement. You should be so proud.

Have a wonderful week and keep smiling:)

Blogger Crissy Gaylor said...
Thanks for a great first WA crop! I enjoyed it imensly and can not wait for next years! :)Crissy

Anonymous Anonymous said...
Sal & I had a great day Alli!! Thanks for all your efforts!! Can I get you to put aside 5 raffle tickets for me to pick up on Thursday if you're going to be home??? I'll give you a ring tomorrow!!
Odette

Blogger "Grendel" said...
What an Amazing Day?

What an Amazing wife!

Raising our two gorgeous boys and running fundraisers!