Monday, September 04, 2006
Fundraiser Album
While I was at Kiwi Scraps I hijacked a whole lot of girls and asked them to do pages for me to raffle off on my Autism crop day (September 9th!!) Well I tell you the girls are out doing themselves, I've decided to sell 100 tickets for this raffle, it will be drawn once all the tickets sell, I made the cover for the album yesterday and pages are starting to arrive so it is pretty exciting. Here is a list of all the wonderful girls that have done pages for the album.

Julie Love, Carol Janson, Roz James, Libby Morris, Janine Kaye, Melissa Goodsell, Sally Donovan, Lee Woodside, Justine Quinlivan, Lis Cassey, Jen Hall, Chris Millar, Mishell Lancet, Tracy Wyldman, Sandra Cadzow and me!
Click on it for a bigger view!
3 Comments:
Anonymous Anonymous said...
Alli you have done an AWESOME job with the album cover.....good luck with the raffle :0)

JULIEx

Blogger Chris Millar said...
Fabo album Alli!!! Best of luck!

Blogger Tracy said...
WOW Alli I love the cover!!! All the very best with the raffle.

Huggles
Trac x