Thursday, September 21, 2006
So that was 40
Well I had a great day yesterday, as Michael left for work he said..your card is on the computer. So I stumbled in and started the computer and here is the picture of him on the desktop with a blog addy Happy Birthday Alli what a riot he is, I loved it!

Then after dropping the boys at daycare I went and had my hair cut then went and had coffee and cake with Jodi and Lis at the shop


Then it was home to my clean house, mum and dad came up at about 6 and bought dinner and some gorgeous pressies! and to end they day they took Riley home with them.

And tonight to end a three day celebration I am having dinner with Jodi, Nic and Lis, talk about spoilt!
3 Comments:
Blogger domestic goddess said...
Alli your hair looks fantastic. So glad that you are having fun - and hubby is a sweetie isn't he?? Glad you had a lovely day....

Blogger Justine said...
Congratulations Alli! So glad you were spoilt and what a great man you have yourself there....

Blogger Lisa Harman said...
glad you had a lovely day Alli and what a sweetheart you have. So gorgeous. the new hair do is so you and fitting.. looking good.