Monday, August 28, 2006
Parcel pincher
Well I am now out just over $150. Before I went away to Sydney I bought 2 tops off eBay and they were paid for and posted between the 8th and 12th, then I bought the carol Wingert class pack from Blue bazaar, well that class has come and gone and no class kit, I either have to say Australia post stuffed up in a big way or some low life stole the parcels from my front door.

Either way I lose. I called aus post and asked my packages not be delivered to the door, this is the first time in 2 years I have had a problem but this makes it a pretty expensive problem, and I was left without clothes for Sydney as I bought them especially so I had to take my daggy clothes.

The flu is holding on still, I'm trying to work out all the notes I scribbled to myself when people rang up for tickets. Fundraisers are a lot of work. I'm looking forward to it though, anything to lend a helping hand..
1 Comments:
Blogger Lauren said...
I've stoped by many of times but thought I'd comment this time. Thats Crap about the postie.

I'm a love looking at all of your work truly inspiring!

Enjoy your day,

Lauren