Wednesday, October 04, 2006
Ali Edwards Journaling challenge
This is theAEzine challenge : week two (Ali's is stunning) I'm liking these, not what I had envisaged when I started out with this one but it did fit the criteria set out by Ali for the challenge. I found it difficult to be brief (for me) but this was the format I chose as I wanted all of us on the one page.I would like to keep these up as you hardly ever see all of us on a page together and I can only find 2 pages just about Michael and this is one of them that I did a few weeks back I seem to concentrate on Alec and Riley and forget about me and Michael, I only have 5 BOM pages so I really need to pick up there, maybe I will do a BOM for Michael too.

I just did Ali's 9 squares paper challenge for my BOM from A Designers Eye for Scrapbooking with patterned paper

Labels:

4 Comments:
Anonymous Anonymous said...
Great take on the challenge, really like the design!

Blogger imanewbierunner said...
I love all of your layouts! :)

Blogger Danielle said...
Great layouts!!!!

Anonymous Anonymous said...
love the use of all those squares and the colours are great too :)