Wednesday, October 18, 2006
Warm Fuzzies and ouches
Yesterday on the way to therapy I had the radio on, Depeche Mode came on with Just Can't get Enough and I turned it up, I don't know if it was the memory of when it came out, the music itself or all of it but suddenly I felt happy, almost joyful, then from the back seat I hear a little voice, so I turn it down, Alec says...'mum I like that music it makes me feel happy, can you turn it up' we both had smiles and we both bopped along to the music and mum sang, off key and out loud, it was a good feeling and a nice shared moment.

OUCH Wednesday PM

So I have this lump on my head, it has been there for years but it is always itchy and goes up and down so finally I asked the dr to remove it. Well I didn't take into account it would hurt and that I wouldn't be able to wash my hair for three days. Seriously though I am glad it is gone, it looked like a cherry pip, he felt the need to show me LOL I also had some bobbly bits taken off each side of my neck, I'm a bit stiff and have 6 stitches in total, Michael can take the stitches out in a week, Alec will love watching that, I have such ghoulish children.

I want to scratch my head! my hair feel yucky already!