Monday, February 19, 2007
Hitting the brick wall and winners!
Congratulations to Tara, who got the closest to 12,000 and a consolation prize to Melinda. Thanks girls email me your details so I can get your goodies out to you.

I was doing so well, I dragged out all my unfinished pages and finished them, did a double page and page plan for the retreat in Hyden and then I hit a brick wall, I so hate that. I have a Buzz and Bloom project to finish by Friday, luckily I am having a week at home, I wont really have to do anything for Alec's party until Thursday as we are just having a sausage sizzle at Landsdale Farm, he is so excited. Last night he told me he wants a number 5 cake with a race track and lots of cars and Lighting McQueen on it. I can't believe my baby is going to be 5 years old!
2 Comments:
Anonymous Anonymous said...
Wow, just had a look at the farm website, it looks great. Have you been there before, and how long do you reckon it would amuse a 2.5 year old?

Anonymous Anonymous said...
oops, can you believe I got so excited about the farm I forgot to say Yippeee! Thank you.