Friday, February 09, 2007
Autism Crop Fundraiser
You would have thought that by now I would have thought up a better name wouldn't you, but I have never been very good at titles and names... so to the point!!

It is official, we have set the date for the 2007 Autism Crop! June 23rd at the North Beach baptist Church.

So what do I want from you? I want supplies, old scrapping magazines and books,tools, anything I can sell or raffle.

The favourite from last year was this big meat tray of SB supplies I did, it was a great deal, there was $250 worth of product on the tray and the tray almost raised $300 on its own! So even if you have 1 packet of anything or 40 packs and would like to donate please email me at autismcrop@gmail.com and I will give you my postal address.

If you are interested in tickets also email me, fliers will be ready for circulation in a few weeks but don't worry I will be reminding you about it every week from now until the crop!

They were so thrilled with what they were able to buy with the money we raised for the Early Intervention Centre last year, like any outfit they have an operating budget and that is for the bare necessities, so anything extra we can give them will make such a difference to the children.

This is Alec's last year at EI, the funds raised will be for equipment for the 2008 children, but this is something I can do to give back and to help others at the centre as our family have been helped. EI (early intervention) is the most important thing for children with autism and this centre has done amazing things with Alec, so please if you can, lend a Helping Hand
3 Comments:
Blogger Sharon Manning said...
Hi Alli,
Count me in for a donation of scrap stuff and also could you put me down for 3 tickets. Any way else I can help out then just let me know. Chat to you next week about details.
Thanks

Blogger Lissy said...
Count me in too :)

Blogger Judy said...
GOOD ON YOU ALLI!!!
HAPPY TO DONATE SOMETHING FOR SUCH A WORTHWHILE CAUSE. I WILL GIVE IT TO SHARON MANNING TO PASS ON TO YOU IF THAT SUITS.
CHEERS AND GOOD LUCK
JUDY