Tuesday, May 01, 2007
Simple...
I went back to basics yesterday, it has been so long since I scrapped like this. I got my first issue of Simple Scrapbooks yesterday, I really like it. So I saw a great page by CathyZ, her page was 4 squares, photo, pp, cardstock, journaling and a title across the cardstock. it was clean, the colours appealing, I just liked it. This is a little off centre and the title is on the photo, I went looking for 'stuff' to add but in the end this was how I liked it. The journaling took the longest, I could have written another 3 feet of journaling but I don't want to give Riley too much of a complex when he grows up.
3 Comments:
Blogger Sharon Manning said...
I love the Cathy Z style of scrapping and have returned to basics before myself.
Ladies (and gents who may read Alli's blog) I can tell you from my visit to Alli's the other day that her studio is looking awesome and can't wait to visit again and see it all finished! The shelves are just perfect ;-)
Sharon
xxx

Anonymous Anonymous said...
Hi Alli, back to basics, honestly I must say there is nothing simple about this layout, just to be ablove to create this gorgeous layout like this would be so hard for me. It really is stunning.

Can't wait to see you, not long now.

BTW the room is awesome.

carole xx

Anonymous Anonymous said...
SENSATIONAL Alli!

The layout, the room, the shelves - everything!

Clearly back to basics agrees with you because this layout is wonderful!