Sunday, June 17, 2007
New Chipboard from Buzz and Bloom!
well you don't think the whole design team hasn't been busy doing sample projects for the Buzz and Bloom blog. The new range of chipboard is just amazing, so many different new things to play with.

I love the versatility, such a great range of techniques and applications being created by the girls. You can find all the examples on the blog as well as a link to all the new chipboard.

Here are my offerings, and look I sewed! the album and bag are for Bek, Alec's case manager, she leaves the centre this week, I am so sad but I hope she has a wonderful time on her travels.


5 Comments:
Blogger Jen said...
Ali these layouts are just beautiful, I have checked out the blog as well, I love chipboard so will have to get me some of those. 6 sleeps to go! Luv Jen xxx

Blogger Lissy said...
I have seen these IRL and they are really fabulous...my favourite is the baby one...the paint on the chipboard is fabulous!

Anonymous Anonymous said...
All of that chipboard is just divine. Especially loving the arrows!

Blogger Sharon Manning said...
Very noice Alli!
I like the baby one too.
Sharon
xxx

Blogger Tammy said...
These layouts are absolutely gorgeous!! Love that top one!